Local Locksmith Services. 24 hour emergency lockout servicing for auto, residential & commercial. General Locksmithing such as lock installation and lock repair. Also work on safes and lock boxes.
Sunday, June 30, 2013
50% OFF ALL Locksmith Services! 586-381-9916
Z's Lockout Service is proud to be an american owned company! As a fellow American, Army Veteran, and the owner of the company, I will proudly be offering 50% off all Locksmith Services in the Macomb County area (Service fee still applies). Imagine getting locked out and you call a company that charges $150.00! Well not this week! Normal lockouts would cost $65.00 for this week, I will charge $35.00! Most locksmith companies won't even pull into your driveway for that much! Not only that, but I personally will be the one doing the work along with another Veteran soldier that works for me. We proudly service the great cities of Sterling Heights, Troy, Roseville, Warren, Clinton Township, Fraser, Harrison Township, Eastpointe, and my home town St. Clair Shores. Even if your not on the list, give us a call and we will be there. Let an American company with American workers that served proudly (and still serve) take care of you on the most patriotic week of the year!
Mark
Owner/Operator
Z's Lockout Service
#1 rated Locksmith in Macomb County Mi
https://plus.google.com/111984398124445423226/about?gl=US&hl=en-US
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. locksmith Madison Heights
ReplyDelete