Local Locksmith Services. 24 hour emergency lockout servicing for auto, residential & commercial. General Locksmithing such as lock installation and lock repair. Also work on safes and lock boxes.
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
How to make your home a safer place.
As I progress in life and grow my business, I have crossed paths with many intelligent people. Some of those people were from my Locksmith business, Some have been from soldiers I've worked with while serving in the United States Army (still serving), and some are from personal experience and what I've saw over my long 24 years of living. :) Here are a few suggestions to to keep in mind
1. If you have a door handle lock and a deadbolt, use them. Chances are, if a random person is going to break in, they will want to be able to do that quick and easily. If they can't get in quickly, chances are, they will move on to the next house. Window locks and closing your blinds when you aren't home are always plus's.
2. There have been many times I've gone to a customers house who have accidentally locked themselves out. I noticed with a few that some of them 1. left their blinds open & 2. Left their TV on accidentally or for their pet/s. Someone could easily notice that you aren't home and that you have left your 55 inch Samsung TV on for no apparent reason. All it takes is for the person to see something of interest for them to want to break in.
3. Made a nice new purchase? Lets say you bought your family a new Big Screen for the den or a Apple computer for the kids. When you throw away the box, don't leave it on your curb side the evening before. Either destroy the packaging so its unrecognizable or take it to a dumpster to throw away. Again, Someone could randomly drive by and see that you had purchased an expensive (or not expensive) and get some ideas.
There are always simple steps you could take to prevent home break ins. This was all based on materialistic scenarios. I have plenty of darker situations I've dealt with as a locksmith. Helping out the elderly, women that were in trouble, and young children (even babies)that have been put into a situation no one could imagine being in. Look for more from Z's Lockout Service for more security tips!
Mark Zgagowski
Owner/Operator
www.zlockoutservice.com
https://www.facebook.com/ZLockoutService
Location:
Fraser, MI 48026, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment