Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Locksmith Secrets Reveled & Money Saved! Pt.1

At Z's Lockout Service there are no secrets or gimmicks. We are cut and dry hard working people. I find it that because I serve in the Army, that I also have to be a honest american and a honest worker. There are many shady people out there, we are all very aware of that. For some odd reason the locksmith industry kind of has a low standard for the quality of workers. Here is one secret that could save you a great amount of money. If you call for a locksmith and it's a call center type situation, you will find that getting quality customer service and also accurate information will be difficult. You will also have to pay 3 to 5 times more for your service because more people need to be paid. Look at the trickle down effect. Locksmith gets paid, then the office manager of the call center, There will most likely be a supervisor, then the person taking the call, then the owner gets whats left over. For a service that would cost $45.00, you would pay $125.00 or more. I know this information because I temporarily worked for one of the largest companies in the United States for locksmiths. This company steals and lies to a lot of Americans all over the country, every day, all day. This company is the reason why I started my business. I give hard working Americans a bang for their buck. Not a "He's already here and I can't wait another 30 minutes for another locksmith" so they pay $200.00 for a job that could have cost them $50 if they picked the right company. All in all if your unsure what to do, find the company and do a quick search to see what their reviews look like. Z's Lockout Service www.zlockoutservice.com 586-381-9916 Mark Owner/Operator

No comments:

Post a Comment