Local Locksmith Services. 24 hour emergency lockout servicing for auto, residential & commercial. General Locksmithing such as lock installation and lock repair. Also work on safes and lock boxes.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Servicing Customers In Halloween Costums?
This is my first year in business. I'm thinking of wearing a Halloween costume as I drive to customers locations to service them. Imagine a grim reaper coming to your front door to repair your locks or install a new lock. I think it would be fun, but what would the customer think? People can be so uptight these days and I would still like to manage a good image for my business. Is it inappropriate to service customers in a costume? Would the consumer be offended by the professionalism of a Locksmith wearing such a thing? I'm a pretty big guy so I'm sure some customers would appreciate the Leonidas outfit, but then again I still could lose the professionalism points. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment