Local Locksmith Services. 24 hour emergency lockout servicing for auto, residential & commercial. General Locksmithing such as lock installation and lock repair. Also work on safes and lock boxes.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
60% Invalid CTR Adwords - Locksmith Chapter
It cracks me up how devious the Locksmith Industry is. I can just see, some lonely man sitting at his computer (and I'm not talking about the reflection I see in my screen) wondering why he didn't get any calls today. He see's my advertising and decides to try and shut me down at 20 bucks a click. What's funny is that I'm a two man locksmith team and these big corporations and businesses are getting threatened by the little guy. Thanks for the compliment! SO, out of 24 hours of running continues Adwords Ads, 60% of my clicks were Fraudulent from competition trying to cost me money and shut me down! If you have read my past blogs you wouldn't be surprised by this. There needs to be some sort of action to this type of behavior. Google needs to set up a connection with the big name internet providers, including mobile, and get this fixed. It's tough enough starting a new business in Michigan. Feel free to leave some feedback!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment